Thanks for visiting our website!
- Sunday services are continuing at Fremantle Christian College. Read a summary of what to expect here.
- House Church gatherings are on the last Sunday of the month – there will be no service at Fremantle Christian College on those days.
- Sunday services are live-streamed each week via our YouTube Channel.
- Our Prayer Room in Hamilton Hill is open – click here for the schedule.
- Connect with us by sending a message here!
- Scroll down for further details regarding the current COVID-19 situation.
At New Life Church (NLC) we are closely monitoring the ongoing Covid-19 situation in Western Australia, and will update this policy as required. Our primary focus remains on our vision: “passion for God, compassion for people”, and our mission to “make disciple makers”.
We see this season as a time where God is calling us to focus on Him and not be consumed by the situation around us. Any decisions we make will uphold our mandate to honour God and each other and to express the Gospel message of unity and inclusivity in submission to the Word of God. We understand that the events and changes related to Covid-19 can cause confusion, and as such have developed the following policy to help bring clarity for the NLC community.
New Life Church will abide by all relevant government guidelines, which currently includes the wearing of masks and capacity restrictions. We are asking everyone to comply with current Government Health directives to wear masks indoors, which includes children in Year 3 and above. Details about mask wearing are available from Healthy WA.
We are asking everyone to adhere to the government’s close contact guidelines, and test and isolate in accordance with those. More information can be found HERE.
If you are displaying Covid-19 symptoms (which can include those listed below), we ask that you remain home and join in Sunday Services and Prayer Room sessions online, out of consideration for everyone involved. This also applies to New Life Kids and Youth activities.
- Cold or flu-like symptoms
- Gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea, abdominal pain, vomiting and/or diarrhoea
- Loss of appetite
If experiencing symptoms, please follow the Health Department recommendations, and get tested using a RAT or PCR test (if advised) and isolate until the results are known. In the case of vomiting and/or diarrhoea please do not attend for at least 24 hours after your last incidence. If a positive COVID test result occurs please let New Life Church know.
As we speak, serve, and interact with one another, let’s do it in a way that causes others to praise God because they see the character of Christ being reflected and formed in us. To Him belongs the glory and power for ever and ever!